Transfer money to United Arab Emirates from Ireland
Transfer money to United Arab Emirates with euros using OFX and get great foreign currency exchange rates.
Market Rate 3.5993
transfers to date
Why choose OFX
- Great rates: Keep more of your money as it travels around the world
- 50+ currencies: Make transfers to over 170 countries
- Easy to use: Check rates, make payments or track transfers online or via our app
- Peace of mind: We're ASX listed and monitored by the CED
- We know FX: Markets can move, we can help you plan for ups or downs
- 24/7 support: Mandarin and Cantonese phone support available during HK business hours
How to send money to United Arab Emirates from Ireland?
- Gather the relevant banking information of your recipient including the name on the account and bank details.
- Create a free online account with OFX, or login to get a live quote for your money transfer.
- Enter your details and those of your recipient.
- You send the money to us, and we send it to your recipient.
It’s easy and affordable to send money from Ireland to United Arab Emirates using OFX. Even if you’re not ready to transfer funds today, you can sign up now, so your account is active and ready when a great exchange rate comes up.
When sending money from Ireland to United Arab Emirates keep in mind that different tax regulations may apply depending on many factors including:
- how the money is going to be used.
- how much you are sending.
- the source of the funds.
- if the money has been taxed elsewhere.
For example, for tax purposes, supporting family members by paying for living expenses can sometimes be considered different from sending large sums as a gift.
Ireland to United Arab Emirates money transfers - FAQs
Wondering how to send money to United Arab Emirates from Ireland? Use OFX to exchange your euros for UAE dirhams, because you’re too smart for your bank. Headquartered in Sydney, with offices around the world, we provide 24-hour access to our highly skilled transfer team.
Is there any limit on how much money I can send to United Arab Emirates from Ireland?
No, OFX works well for both businesses and individuals.
Can I send money from an Irish bank account to United Arab Emirates?
Sure. Whether you live in United Arab Emirates, or Ireland, register now to send money to United Arab Emirates with your Irish bank account.
Does OFX transfer money to all banks in United Arab Emirates?
OFX can transfer funds to almost any bank in United Arab Emirates, including, but not limited to:
- Emirates NBD
- National Bank of Abu Dhabi
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- First Gulf Bank
- Dubai Islamic Bank
Our customer support team will be happy to assist and make sure we can facilitate your transfer to United Arab Emirates
You can reach our dedicated customer service agents 24/7 (including weekends and most holidays). When others are closed, we’re open - we’re here for you.
When you use OFX, you’ll get fast, efficient service, and we’ll keep you informed of where your money is along the way. For all your overseas payments, OFX is simply smarter.
You may also like:
Send money from Ireland to over 170 countries overseas with OFX.
- Ireland to Australia
- Ireland to Azerbaijan
- Ireland to Bahrain
- Ireland to Benin
- Ireland to Brazil
- Ireland to Brunei
- Ireland to Bulgaria
- Ireland to Burkina Faso
- Ireland to Canada
- Ireland to China
- Ireland to Czech Republic
- Ireland to Côte d’Ivoire
- Ireland to Denmark
- Ireland to Egypt
- Ireland to Faroe Islands
- Ireland to Fiji
- Ireland to French Polynesia
- Ireland to Greenland
- Ireland to Guinea-Bissau
- Ireland to Hong Kong
- Ireland to Hungary
- Ireland to India
- Ireland to Indonesia
- Ireland to Israel
- Ireland to Japan
- Ireland to Kuwait
- Ireland to Liechtenstein
- Ireland to Madagascar
- Ireland to Malaysia
- Ireland to Mali
- Ireland to Mexico
- Ireland to Morocco
- Ireland to New Caledonia
- Ireland to New Zealand
- Ireland to Niger
- Ireland to Norway
- Ireland to Oman
- Ireland to Pakistan
- Ireland to Papua New Guinea
- Ireland to Peru
- Ireland to Philippines
- Ireland to Poland
- Ireland to Samoa
- Ireland to Saudi Arabia
- Ireland to Senegal
- Ireland to Seychelles
- Ireland to Singapore
- Ireland to Solomon Islands