GBP to ARS Exchange rates
British pound sterling to Argentine peso. Get bank beating foreign currency exchange with OFX.
GBP/ARS currency chart: 1.00 GBP = 136.89 ARS
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The peso is the country's official currency that began circulation in 1992, identified by the symbol $ preceding the amount in the same way as many countries using dollar currencies. It is subdivided into 100 centavos. Its ISO 4217 code is ARS.
- Currency Name: Argentine peso
- Currency Code: ARS
- Currency Symbol: $
- Central Bank: Banco Central de la República Argentina
- Reserve Currency: The Argentine peso is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Argentine peso is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Argentina
- Major Unit: One Argentine peso
- Minor Unit: One centavo
- Centavos per Argentine peso: 100
- Note Denominations: 2 pesos, 5 pesos, 10 pesos, 20 pesos, 50 pesos, 100 pesos, 1000 pesos, 200 pesos, 500 pesos
- Coin Denominations: 5 centavos, 10 centavos, 25 centavos, 50 centavos, 1 peso
Previous GBP to ARS Exchange Rates
GBP to ARS historical rates
|August 31, 2021||134.075955|
|September 30, 2021||135.072688|
|October 31, 2021||135.711077|
|November 30, 2021||134.881948|
|December 31, 2021||135.60326|
|January 21, 2022||140.759092|