OFX Win 1 of 10 $1,000 Cash Prizes Trade Promotion Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Instructions and information on how to enter, the Schedule and the Prizes forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and the Schedule.
- Any capitalised terms used in these Terms and Conditions have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- Entry is open only to Australian Entrants who comply with the Entry Restrictions. Directors, officers, management, employees and other staff (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees and other staff) of the Promoter or of its related bodies corporate, or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion Period.
- Eligibility to enter the Promotion is subject to the Entry Restrictions.
- To enter the Promotion, Entrants must comply with all applicable requirements during the Promotion Period.
- Where an entry is deemed invalid (at the Promoter’s absolute discretion) prior to the Prize Claim Date, the Promoter may determine a new winner in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Arrangements.
- The Promoter’s decisions in connection with the Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The draw will be conducted in accordance with the Draw Details. The first ten (10) entries randomly drawn will each win a Prize. Prizes will be limited to one prize per Entrant notwithstanding if an Entrant has multiple entries. If a winning entry is invalid, that entry will be disregarded and the Prize will be awarded by drawing the next entry in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The winners will be notified in accordance with the Notification of Winners and Publication Details. The winners’ names and States/Territories of residence will be published as specified in the Schedule. The Promoter and the companies and agencies associated with this Promotion may also publish the name and State/Territory of the winners on their website(s).
- The Prize is specified in the Prize Details. Prizes are subject to any restrictions specified in the Schedule. The Total Prize Pool is specified in the Schedule.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable. If a Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize of equal or greater value for that prize, subject to the approval of any relevant regulatory authority. The Promoter and its representatives will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of a Prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning a Prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, communication network, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise, any injury or damage to entries or to participants’ or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this Promotion. If the Promotion is not capable of being conducted due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, including due to any technical or communications problems, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the Promotion subject to approval from any relevant authority.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entry from any entrant who tampers with, or benefits from tampering with, the entry process or the Promotion. Entrants can enter the Promotion up to the Maximum Number of Entries. Entries must meet the Entry Requirements and be subject to the Entry Restrictions.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, declare any entry made by an entrant invalid, and/or prohibit further participation by an entrant in this Promotion if the entrant:
a. disrupts, annoys, abuses, threatens, harasses or attempts to do any of these things to the Promoter, another entrant or potential entrant of, or anyone else associated with, this Promotion; or
b. engages in conduct in relation to this Promotion which is misleading, deceptive, fraudulent or damaging to the Promoter’s goodwill or reputation.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
a. any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
b. any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
c. any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter
d. any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
e. any damage to or delay in transit of the Prize;
f. any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
g. use of a Prize.