OFX Win 1 of 10 $1,000 Cash Prizes Trade Promotion Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Customer Exclusive Offer (APAC)
1. If you are a resident of:
a. Australia, the promoter is OzForex Limited ABN 65 092 375 703 (trading as “OFX”) of Level 19, 60 Margaret Street Sydney NSW 2000 Australia;
b. New Zealand, the promoter is NZForex Limited (CN: 2514293; NZBN: 9429031497541) (trading as “OFX”), a wholly owned subsidiary of OzForex Limited; and
c. Hong Kong, the promoter is OzForex (HK) Limited (trading as “OFX”), a wholly owned subsidiary of OzForex Limited,
2. The promotion: The Promoter’s margin on the transaction will be discounted from the standard available rate as at the time of receiving the particular quote for a Qualifying Transaction (defined below) within the Promotion Period (defined below) (Promotion) when an Eligible Client either: (1) logs in to their online account; or (2) calls us on 1300 300 424).
3. A quote is only valid as at the time it is provided by the Promoter online or via telephone and a Qualifying Transaction comprising the quote must be done whilst on the same online session or telephone call, respectively.
4. The Promotion does not apply to Exotics (as defined at https://www.ofx.com/en-au/faqs/what-currencies-can-i-transfer-with-ofx/).
5. The Promotion commences at 9.00am Tuesday 6th March 2018 Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) and ends at 9.00am Friday 6th April 2018, Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEDT) or such other extended period at the Promoter’s discretion (Promotion Period). Any transfers occurring outside of the Promotion Period will be deemed invalid.
6. The Promotion is open to:
a. residents of Australia, New Zealand or Hong Kong who are 18 years or over; who are individual or a body corporate; and are an existing client (a corporate client may enter this Promotion by way of its authorised representative) who has received an email from the Promoter addressed to that client regarding the Promotion; and
b. who make a transfer online or via telephone in accordance with the above and only with the Promoter during the Promotion Period (Qualifying Transaction),
(Eligible Client). For the avoidance of doubt, only a transaction made in accordance with the above is a Qualifying Transaction and the Qualifying Transaction will be done in accordance with the relevant existing Customer Agreement that the Eligible Client has entered into and is subject to.
6. Eligible Clients may still be subject to intermediary transaction fees.
7. Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s subsidiaries, the Promoter’s agencies associated with the Promotion and their immediate families are ineligible.
8. An Eligible Client can only redeem under the Promotion once.
9. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
10. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees, as well as any other implied warranties or similar consumer protection laws in Australia, New Zealand and Hong Kong (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
11. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an Eligible Client or occurring during transmission. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Promotion.
12. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
13. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend or modify these Terms & Conditions at any time and without notice.