What Are The Advantages Of Living Abroad?
The primary advantages of living abroad are:
- Learning a new language and developing professional linguistic fluency, which can be an asset for the rest of your career.
- Immersing yourself in new customs and cultures which gives you valuable international experience.
- Developing an international network of friends and a new understanding of the uniqueness of your home country.
- Gaining exposure and a new understanding of the history, art, philosophies and traditions of another culture
- Developing your personal growth and creating new strategies for facing challenges and obstacles.